Monday 28 January 2008

Britannia

So!

I've read that the Government have approved the Royal Mints decision, not to have images of Britannia on our coins anymore.

Why?

I can't help but feeling, that she will be replaced with Muslim, Hindu, and other ethnic symbols in the future.

Why is this Government hell bent on dismantling everything British in this country?

In 100 years time, the white Englishman will probably be an ethnic minority in the UK!

No, I'm not racist, but I'm proud to be an Englishman, proud of my heritage, history (like our immigrant population are), and like every other nation, would like to maintain my national identity!

Not too much to expect is it?

The traitors!

Your patriotic Worm....................

1 comment:

Barb said...

We in America like our "in God we trust" motto, also, and "under God" in our pledge, and the anti-God crowd is always trying to erase our religious heritage --in order to be more PC for all the atheists and the immmigrants of other faiths--in the name of church-state separation.