Monday 11 February 2008

The Archbishop of Canterbury

I don't think he should resign because of his Sharia law comments.

He should be sacked!

Doesn't he realise that he's causing more problems for Muslims in this country than he's trying to cure?

Me ( and most of my friends) are sick and tired of the way the British culture is being eroded by our cowtailing to immigrants and foreigners.

They seem to have more rights than we have!

It's bad enough being dictated to by Brussels!

So the message is simple as far as I'm concerned.

I am happy for you to work and live along side us, as long as you fit in the best you can with us, abide by our laws, and don't expect special treatment!

If you can't accept this, PISS OFF!

How would I fare in India, Africa, Asia, and the rest of our EU partners?

Answer: Not very well!

For god's sake, wake up before it's too late everyone!

Even Queen Victoria must be turning in her grave!

Your very Patriotic Worm........................

No comments: