Saturday 2 February 2008

Tax needn't be taxing?

Everytime I hear that reasonable voice on the radio telling me that 'Tax needn't be taxing' my blood pressure goes up, and I want to punch the bastards face in!

It shouldn't be taxing, but of course, it is!

I have a relative in a senior position in a tax office and working for them for over 35 years, and he tells me that there has been so many staffing cut backs over the years to save money, that they now have to employ inexperienced temp staff to cover, and they have no idea what's going on either!

They send us a bill, and we pay it, because we assume they are right, and they threaten us with everything but death if we don't! (but they won't do that cos we won't be able to pay!)

Stand up for yourselves and question everything Wormies!

I do, and I don't let them get away with a thing!

They should be re-named The Gestapo, because that is exactly how they behave!

And they wonder why nobody loves the taxman?

PS. I've just read an article that says that the Taxman is losing £1bn every year in
errors on Tax Credits!
If only they were efficiant enough to do the job properly, we would not have to
endure more tax hikes to pay for it!

The Worm....................

No comments: