Thursday 6 March 2008

My blood is really boiling!

I've just read that the prescription charges in England are going up yet another
25p in April!

This is an absolute disgrace, seeing as both Scotland and Wales get free prescriptions!

Both nations hate the English with a vengence, yet they are more than happy to let us, the English, subsidise them.

And it's just the same as the new eastern block countries we allow to join the EU!

Their countries are bankrupt, have absolutely nothing to contribute to the EU (other than cheap labour) and yet they are getting handouts left right and centre!
Nice work if you can get it!

I'm sick and tired of being bled dry by our Government, only to see my hard earned money being given away willy nilly to these leaches!

There is trouble ahead, mark my words Gordon bloody Brown!

Your fuming Worm.......................

No comments: