Saturday 1 March 2008

The next Election

I can't wait for that to happen!

I'm sincerely hoping that I am canvassed by all of the major parties, because they will all get a lambasting from me if they do!

They promise us the world, only to do exactly what they like when they get in!

They don't live in my or your world, so how can they honestly represent you or I?

How many of our present MPs live in council housing, are badly affected by the cost of living, and sit at the kitchen table at the end of each month, with their bills and bank statements, wondering how they are going to cope, like the majority in this country?

Answer: None!

My local millionaire MP could quite easily write a cheque and buy my house outright, and not bat an eyelid!

So don't tell me they can represent me, because they have no idea!

You and I don't enjoy their benefits and expenses they have, so how can they understand what they put the likes of you and me through?

They don't worry about the effect of fuel prices, because the can claim travel allowances, they don't worry about the mortgage rate either because they can claim for it, and although they all pay lip service to our pensioners, they give them a pittance for 50 years of hard work. If they faced a retirement living what our goverment begrudgedly gives us, things would soon change! But of course they won't will they, because they've made sure to look after themselves at our expense!

I hate the lot of them!

The self serving bastards!

Your virilant Worm................

No comments: