Sunday 16 December 2007

The Polls (or is it The Poles?) hehehe!

So Labour's ratings in the polls are losing ground every day!

I wonder why?

Perhaps it't because you and I are fed up with the Governments daily persecution of the working man, who's only wish is to be treated with respect instead of contempt?

Not a lot to ask I think?

When all of our Labour Ministers and back benchers are sitting in opposition after the next General Election, they will wonder why, and the answer is so simple isn't it!

YOU DIDN'T LOOK AFTER THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED YOU IN LIKE YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD DID YOU!

You are all a bunch of self serving practised liars, and deserve your enevitable demise!

I'm only pissed off that the lot of you will get a nice pension (unlike me) for your treachery

What a disgraceful bunch of bungling tossers you are!

My only hope is, is that the next Government will learn from this showers mistakes, but I'm not sure anything will ever change in my life time!

Your pissed off Worm............

No comments: