Friday 14 December 2007

Poverty?

I've just read an article on my home page, telling me that our Government will be donating £2.134 billion over the next three years to the IMF world anti-poverty fund.

How the hell can we do that?

We borrow billions, yet we give it all away to everyone and his dog, but never have enough money to look after OUR sick, OUR disabled, OUR pensioners, OUR homeless, and OUR deserving poor !

"Charity begins at home" you bastards!

Why do organisations like Cancer Research, The NSPCC, Age Concern, etc, have to rely on charity, when our Government can do this?

It's an absolute disgrace, and I despair!

Will there ever be a Government in this country that will put its people first?

I know he was a bastard, but Hitler had the right idea in his early days.

He put his people first above everything and everyone else, which is why he was adored and followed by the German people unreservedly (more's the pity), because that is what his people wanted. To be put first! I don't think that's unreasonable, do you?

Surely, this is all you and I want?

US FIRST?

After all, that is why we vote for a particular party isn't it!

It was just a pity the idiot went off the rails and started World War2!
If he hadn't, I'm sure Germany would be even greater than they are now.

So what are you going to do about it?

FUCK ALL AS USUAL!

If you don't do something about it, you deserve all you get!

Unfortunatly, you lot (not me!) all suffer with the great British disease!
(yes, that is the correct spelling, but I had to look it up!) lol!

APPATHY!

Your very Patriotic but disillusioned Worm............. >

No comments: