Monday 17 December 2007

The X Factor!

I don't usually watch these types of programmes, but as an ex professional singer myself, (no, I don't think that I could win it!) I have watched with great interest.

I'd like to think that I have an objective, honest, and very balanced view!

So how the hell did Leon win? I've seen better at my local Working Mens Club! (and the Duo were no better!)

Rhydion, without a shadow of a doubt, was head and shoulders above the rest of the field from the very start, yet you lot voted him 2nd! (no, I didn't vote, because I resent filling Simon Cowells pockets even more!)

He may have lost the final, but time will tell that he was the winner in the end!

With the right management and guidence (in my opinion), he could be the next Freddie Mercury with his voice and flamboyance!

Only time will tell, but remember I told you so first!

Simon Cowell must be pissed off, knowing that he has now got to spend a promised £1,000,000 to try to make a silk purse out of a sows ear hole with Leon!

Because he won, Leon will now doubt have the Christmas No.1 single, but in 10 years time, he will probably be filling shelves in Tescos' to make a living like so many others before him if he's not careful!

He got the sympathy vote from you, and the whole of Scotland voting for him too, in spite of his mediocrity (just like that ugly fat Scots bitch Michelle McMannus in Pop Idol!) (so where is she now then?)
A Pop Idol? I don't think so, but she had her 15 minutes of fame didn't she, doing ok, and making a few bob in the proccess, so to my mind, good luck to her.

The great British public just can't help but vote with their hearts instead of their heads can they!

There's only 3 talented people (possessing what I consider to be the X Factor) to come out of this programme in my opinion.

Probably Will Young, Shane Ward, but definitely Leonna Lewis! (what a voice!)

But look out for Rhydion though, 'cos he's here to stay mark my words!

Your unbiased Worm......................

PS. Was the result fixed?



No comments: