Tuesday 8 April 2008

Katie Price and Peter Andre

What a disgraceful pair those two are!

Is there nothing those two won't say or do to make money?

Don't get me wrong, as I'm certainly no prude, and can be just as dirty as those two, but please keep your sex lives to yourselves you sluts!

I'm absolutely amazed that the public find them interesting, and the TV companies put out this sleaze! ( I inadvertantly stumbled across their programme! )

She is as sexy and erotic as a bowl of cold custard ( just listen to her talk! That accent certainly isn't a turn on! ), and he's nothing but a narcissistic no talent, who's brain cell hides in his trousers!

If they were my parents I would be ashamed and disgusted, and if their kids see these programmes in years to come, so will they be!

What a pair of self serving slags! You are both a disgrace to your families!

The Worm.....................

No comments: