Sunday 20 April 2008

Me? A racist? I don't think so!

I am honestly not a racist! ( but if I were, it would be my right to be so, in the land of free speech )

In my experience, our ethnics are more racist than anyone!

( I have a friend from Zimbabwe who tells me that he couldn't marry a woman from Uganda because "they are too black"! ) So you tell me!

If I was a a racist, I wouldn't have bought my house with Asian neighbours would I?

I'm just proud of my English heritage, roots, history and national identity, (is that a crime yet?) unlike this fucking Government who are prepared to give it all away tomorrow for the sake of PC and peace and quiet!

True England will not exsist in a hundred years time, and I'm so sad and angry about it.

Your very sad English Worm.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.