Thursday 5 February 2009

Carol Thatcher

Whether you like it or not, I fully support Carol Thatcher!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure that she didn't mean to cause offence.
You have to remember that she was brought up a long time ago, and such expressions were very common place in her early years
It was a private conversation and not on air!
If it had of been, she would have not said such a thing I'm sure, being inteligent and very aware.
If she had offended anyone in the conversation, I'm sure she would have appologised profoundly.
However, when is it the BBCs job to sensure her private conversations?
And more to the point, sack her for them!
As far as I'm concerned, this was compained about by one of our ethnic friends who just likes to cause trouble!
We have bent over backwards to integrate over the years, only to have it thrown back in our faces at every given opportunity.
Too many ethnics live here with chips on their shoulders, and will always use the race issue as a weapon to their advantage!
They know the score, and use it whenever they can for their own benefit!
Believe me, I know, because I live in the real world, and have seen it on countless occations
What next I ask myself!
This racial crap is going too bloody far!
My ancestors didn't fight and lose their lives over the centuries to give our freedom of speech away to a load of immigrants!
If they choose to live here, embrace our culture of piss off!
But of course they wont, because they all know when they're well off!

Is Speakers Corner still alive in Hyde Park on a Sunday I wonder?
I haven't checked, but I bet it isn't, for fear of someone filing some form of complaint!
What ever happened to our freedom of speech for which we were once so famous for?
We now live in a dictatorship, not a democracy!
Fuck all of the do gooding mamby pamby traitors that I have the displeasure to be ruled by!
I will say and think whatever I want to, whenever I like, and in public or private, because that is my right!
Leave Carol Thatcher alone!
Come to think of it, leave us all alone!

If I were an ethnic, I'd have more rights than you poor British bastards in your own country!
Makes you think doesn't it!

Your very loyal and British Worm..............

No comments: