Monday 16 February 2009

Our Demise!

So you've just been made redundant and don't know who to turn to?
Don't you worry about it my friend!
Just go to the benefit office where you will be told that you qualify for fuck all and will be treated like a piece of shit by some unqualified little shit with nappy rash!
Meanwhile, smile, knowing that all of our professional benefit claiments in the country will be well looked after!
The credit crunch won't affect them at all, so that must make you feel really good knowing they are safe from poverty unlike you and I!

Yeah right!

Once you've had no joy with the benefit people, like me, you can then apply to Temp Agencies, only to find that "things are tough out there at the moment" (knowing and witnessing full well that anything going has been taken up at the minimum wage by non english speaking EU immigrants who can claim a fortune for their families back home on our backs!)
(they're raking it in at our expense!)
Fact, not fiction, as I've experienced this at first hand over the past year!
Our system is letting us all down in favour of the work shy and foreign immigrants.
The political party that promises me that they will put me and you first instead of some bloody foreigner will will definitely get my vote!
But it won't happen will it!
Our MPs should stop looking after these leaches for a change, and look after the people that voted for them to look after us!
If they don't, they will end up in the same shit that you and I could all end up in, wonder why, and bleat that it isn't fair!
You and I could all end up living in "Cardboard City" while all the scheming workshy bastards in this country are living in a very protected and gauranteed way!
If they are fit enough, I'd make them do 37 hours community service every week!
At least that would make me feel that they weren't sitting at home taking the piss out of you and me!

Make 'em work for their benefits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your very pissed off Worm..............

No comments: