Tuesday 24 April 2007

The forthcoming Council Elections. 1

My local Labour council candidate made the mistake of phoning me at home the other night, and asked me if she could count on my vote in the forthcoming Council Elections.
When I told her no, she seemed very upset, suprised, and asked me why.
So I told her, and this is what I said.

It seems to me, that the Council Elections are always a guideline for the Government on just how well the electorate think they are doing mid term. So no, I wont be voting for her, because I think New Labour are absolute shite, and I wanted to send them the message like a lot of people will do!

I, like everybody else, will vote for a leader and government that are going to do something for me!
10 years ago, their message was so full of hope!
So what have they done for me since? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! It's what they're DOING to me that worries me!
Whatever I've got now in my life, is in spite of New Labour, not because of them!
Hard work has got me and my wife where we are now, and all they want to do is take it away from us, and give it to everyone else and his dog!

Other than bleed me dry of every penny that Gordon Brown could have done over the past 10 years, they have since made my life an absolute misery worrying about my national identity, immigration, asylum seekers, racism, interest rates, fuel prices, benefit scroungers, benefit fraudsters, the Home office, our security, speed cameras, the CSA, law and order, so called justice and inadequate sentencing, the prison service, the community charge, political correctness (policical stupidity more like!) the NHS, unfair taxation on global warming, inheritance tax, re-cycling, the war in Iraq, terrorism, defence, housing, the congestion on the roads, their innability to employ consultants that can give them a true estimate of costs, ie the Olympics! needless and very expensive Quangos, my retirement in 7 years time, and the complete unfairness of how me and my fellow hard working countrymen have to be penalised at every turn to fund their failures?
Every one of these worries that I have, have been completely ballsed up by Labour, as they only seem to be motivated by money, and more taxation on you and I!
The list is endless, so why should I vote for them?

So I told her what I thought, and advised her to send her CV out as soon as she could, as there was no way I or any sensible person would help her to get her snout in the highly paid trough that she desires, just to do what she wanted once she got there, just like the Labour government!
It's a shame my ward doesn't have a BNP candidate! If it did, I would probably vote for him or her!
After all said and done, why (after tracing my family tree back 6 generations in England) should I be happy living in the country that I love, when a bloody foriegner who's only been here 5 minutes, has got more rights than I have!
LABOUR ARE FINISHED!
And if they're not, then you lot out there deserve everything you get!
A hung Parliament would be good, and preferably on every lamp post in Whitehall!

Just as an after thought, the government put out statistics a while ago, about the Brits leaving the country to live abroad, stating that they went because of warmer climates.

What the real reason I'm sure was that they have all had enough, when everywhere else in the the world seems to be far less draconian!

In 7 years time when I retire, I'll be will be joining them I promise!

When Labour are hung out to dry, they will wonder why, because they are absolute stupid, self serving bastards!

They will reflect, and will eventually, realise that they should have thought about us rather than their big salaries, expenses and fat pensions! But they wont worry too much, as they will be able to afford to pay accountants to help them avoid the laws and taxation that they have rigourously imposed on you and I!

Damn the lot of them!

Your despairing Worm....................

2 comments:

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Dear sir -

I am not British, so I suppose I should mind my own business, but I have to tell you that I discovered your blog today and I am having the time of my life reading it.

I feel your pain - here in Canada, we just booted Labour's cousins out of office last year, and it's going to take several more years to fix the mess, or at least slow the inexorable rot. Best of luck to you and your co-citizens.

The Worm said...

Dear Ignatius.
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I hope you read more, and will be kind enough to comment again. No matter where you are in the world, common sense and fairness is universal (unless you're in Government) So please pass the blog site onto your friends. All comments are welcome!
Kind regards,
The Worm..................