Wednesday 25 April 2007

Our EU surrender!

Ever since 1066, millions of our countrymen have given their lives to protect our beloved isle, England.
They fought and died to protect our lands, our religions, our freedom, and our democracy!

So what is this bastard Tony Blair going to do?

Hand over whatever right or say we have left to govern ourselves, to a bloody load of foriegners in Brussells!

He promised a referendum on this issue, but in his infinate wisdom, has decided that we don't need to be consulted, and is going to do what he wants anyway!

So it seems to me that we no longer live in a democratic country, but a dictatorship!

He is a national disgrace, and insults our nations fallen!

At least Maggie Thatcher fought tooth and nail to protect us within the EU community! ( but look where it got her!)
He's given back at least half of our rebates that she fought so hard for, and is now going to hand over everything else on a plate without a shot being fired! ( no, I'm not a Conservative!)

I wonder why?

I think I know why!

Because when he eventually stands down, he will be hansomely paid off by them, by being offered a very important and highly paid job within the EU, that will set him, his ugly blood sucking wife, and family up for the rest of their lives!

Mark my words, it's stitched up already!

The Blair dynasty will not suffer like you and I do!

So do us all a favour Tony!

F*ck off sooner rather than later!

You are the leader of the party that was established to represent the working men and women of this country. But the way that you and the rest of the self serving bastards in the government behave and think, I can't help but think that you should all have been Conservatives, and for that I wish you nothing but ill fortune!

New Labour fooled us all!

It seems to me that you have nothing but contempt for the people that were stupid enough to vote for you!

I just hope that life is fair, and that you are all going to get what you deserve!

YOU TREACHEROUS BASTARDS!

The Worm.............................

No comments: