Sunday 17 June 2007

The Benefit System again!

Please don't think that with my views on the system that you've read, I think that all claiments are scroungers!

The system was introduced to help the needy, and with that I have no problem.

However, because of liberal mamby pamby do-gooders, and PC etc over the past 30 years, we have created a 'lifestyle' for many, who have found that it pays better not to work! (don't forget, I live in the real world, and I see it all around me!)
This has got to be stopped, because if not, these people are influencing their children to become the next generation of claiments!

Without a hard working work force in place, who will pay the taxes to keep the country going in years to come?

YOU, ME, AND OUR CHILDREN of course!
Meanwhile, they will all sit on their arses, watch their 50" plasma TVs while eating their takeaways, doing nothing to contribute, laughing at us workers because we are stupid enough to let them get away with it!

It's time for some tough changes!

Something has to be done sooner, rather than later!


The Worm.....................................



No comments: