Friday 4 May 2007

I told you so!

Well Labour got a bloody nose! (although not as badly as I expected)
It just goes to show that through thick and thin, people will always show their true colours.
However, reading the papers today, I see, that to consolidate their position and the next General Election, they are going to abandon some of their future plans ie home sellers pack etc.
The stupid bastards!
If they hadn't have introduced these rip offs in the first place, they wouldn't find themselves in the position they are now!
Abandoned? or just shelved I wonder?
Shelved!
I don't trust them one little bit!

The Worm...........................................

3 comments:

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Labour should have done worse, I agree, but it took two elections to get the lefty blighters out of office here in Canada...sometimes one has to wait for something good. (Hopefully not too long!)

Speaking of blighters, I see the quick-tempered citizens living north of Hadrian's Wall had some Florida-style difficulty with their ballots and vote-counting...

The Worm said...

Yes!
The rubber band on their state of the art abacus broke!

Barb said...

Funny, Worm.