Thursday 3 May 2007

Tony's idictment!

It's now 7.10. pm on Thursday 3/5/07. and the polling stations have now closed.

Believe it or not, I'm not that much of a political person that I intend staying up all night to hear the results, because I know them already!

I will wake up in the morning to hear of Labours demise!

I'm just a hard working man that doesn't like the way he's being treated!

Labour will get the biggest drubbing of their lives by the people that they have failed, and they will wonder why!

Why should anyone want to vote for a party that f*cks them at every turn?

If they all earned the wage that most of us do, things would be a lot different!

You reap what you sow Tony and Gordon, and Labour will get reaped!

Look out for my blog tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will definitely be " I told you so!" (but of course you all know that this will happen dont you!)

And if you don't, you're bloody stupid aren't you!

The Worm........................................

2 comments:

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Mr. Worm, just how late would one have to stay up in England to see actual election returns? I remember watching the BBC on Election Night 1997 (a dark day in history, for sure!), and it was HOURS and HOURS after the polls had closed and there were still no results. It seemed unbelievable. I realize Canada overstaffs its elections, but we have results within 60 or 90 minutes of the close of voting in most locales.

Anyway, if it's as slow as 1997, I can understand your not wanting to stay up so late. Here's to hoping you wake up to some positive news tomorrow. In the meantime, I shall scour the newswire looking for results...by my calculation it is now about 2:00 a.m. in England.

Cheers, mate.

The Worm said...

'97 was a General Election, whereas these are only local Council ones, so there is not the long wait for an overall winner. How long it takes depends on the size of the ward, and if there are re-counts etc.
Canadas ability to quickly declare a winner is probably because your electorate is a lot smaller than ours.
If it had have been a General Election, I would have been up all night!