Thursday 17 May 2007

Prince Harry 2

Thank goodness common sense has prevailed, and Harry will not be sent to Iraq! (whatever were his superiors thinking of in the first place!)

I know that there are very valid issues on both sides of the fence, but as I've said often enough, I try to use my common sense, and think with my brain, and not my heart.

One question people are asking though, is if he can't serve in the front line, why did he join up in the first place?
Just remember that it was not his decision!
He fully intended to go, and I do not doubt his courage!

If nothing else, our monarchy joining the armed forces is character building.

Who would you rather have as a king, and an example to the nation?
Someone who has done nothing but enjoy a playboy lifestyle at our expense, or someone that has sought a career, is mature, and has seen real life?
I know who I'd choose!

Whatever Harry does with his life, this poor man is on a hiding to nothing, simply being by born with royal blood!

The Worm.....................................

No comments: