Wednesday 21 March 2007

4x4's (my 50th post on the site!)

You don't have to increase road tax to rid our roads of gas guzzling 4x4's Gordon!
All you have to do is stop them coming into the country! Simple!
But of course, that would mean losing the import duty, VAT on the sale of the vehical, and the tax on fuel, so best not eh!
You don't have a green issue at all!
Your only aim is to raise even more money to prop up the Governments failed promises!

You are a slimey two faced bastard!

I would rather eat shit than vote for you! And I'll probably have to, if my disposable income gets any worse after you've finished with me!

It's only a matter of time 'til the worms finally turns against you!

And I'll be at the front of the queue!

The Worm............................

PS. No, I don't own a 4x4!

No comments: