Sunday 11 March 2007

The Worms Agenda!

If you've read a few of my blogs already, I'm sure you'll be thinking that I'm anti Labour.
Well you couldn't be more wrong!
I was born into the slums of London (I've since escaped) but have never forgotten my roots.
I am not anti Labour, I'm anti government! (Labour just happens to be the government at the moment)
The reasons for this are, that no matter who the government of the day is ( Labour, Conservative, Liberal, UKIP, BNP, or the good old Raving Monster Loony Party)
they are all tarred with the same brush as far as I'm concerned.
They will promise us anything to get in power, but when they do, they will deliver nothing but the same misery the last lot dished out.
They usually do nothing for the first term, and tell us that they've been too busy sorting out the mess the previous government left them. (but they never seem to do anything to improve our lives do they!)
Whatever happens, one thing is for sure. Things will not improve, and we the tax payer will pay even more, one way or another.
I always dread the budget, because I know from past experience, that I will never be any better off. What makes it worse is that Gordon does it every 6 months, so he now has the chance to piss me off twice a year!
What planet are these polititians living on?
Certainly not mine or yours!
They are so out of touch with real life and real problems, because they're not living in the real world!
My MP is a millionaire. How can this person genuinely represent someone on 20 grand a year?
Gordon Brown will be presenting his next Budget to the house soon.
When he does, he will announce new measures to raise more money, and probably have a big smile on his face when he proudly tells the voters that every household in the country will be the princely sum of at least £1.50. a week better off! ( I'll enjoy spending that!) But of course, he won't tell us he's already thought of yet another stealth tax to claw it back again in 3 months time.
Cynical? You bet I am! CYNICAL AND REALISTIC!

All I want is a fair crack of the whip! Fat chance!

Is that so unreasonable of me?

I really do despair of this country!

The Worm.............

No comments: