Monday 5 March 2007

Gordon Brown.

Does Gordon Brown honestly believe, that after financially raping me and every other tax payer in this country for the past 10 years, we are going to vote him in for another term of misery? I don't trust him with my money, so why should I trust him with my country?
So don't empty those packing cases, should you take up office in number 10 (by default) when Tony abandons ship Gordon, because your stay could be quite short lived.
The only thing that might save you and the Labour Party, is the fact that you don't seem to have much of an opposition.
But be warned! If you don't start listening to, and looking after the people that pay your fat wage packet and pension, you will be out on your ear, make no mistake! Squeezing us until our pips squeak will not get you or the country anywhere.
Perhaps you should bring up your family on £15,000 to £20,000 a year, and see how you manage!
Your taxation views would change dramaticaly I promise!
You are betraying Labours roots, and if you were my son, I'd be ashamed of you!

So beware Gordon!

The worm WILL turn!

No comments: