Wednesday 14 March 2007

Mobile phones and Ringtones. This is funny!

Love 'em or hate 'em, mobiles are here to stay!
They have now become an essential part of our lives.
I have one, and wouldn't be without it.
But what I can't stand about them, is the awful naff tunes and sounds that most people seem to have, to alert them of a call or text message.
Me, being the old fashioned git I am, prefer my phone to sound like a phone. So my call tone is "ring ring, ring ring" just like an old fashioned bell phone, and the fellas at work are always taking the mickey out of me for it!

Half way though my day at work, I noticed my mobile needed charging, so I left it on my desk connected the charger, and carried on about my business.
On my way home, I decided to stop off at the garage for some fuel. Having filled up to the brim, I went into the cash office, and joined the queue, when all of a sudden we all heard it! It sounded like an announcement made over a Tannoy System, but we didn't know where it was coming from!
"Attention! Would the man with the very thick 10" penis please come to the phone! Would the man with the very thick 10" penis please come to the phone" We all fell about laughing, but suddenly I realised that my phone was vibrating in my pocket! Yes, you've guessed it! Those bastards at work had downloaded this onto my phone while I'd been out off the office! Timed to perfection!
Having the quick wit, and wicked sense of humour that I possess, I siezed the moment, and proudly smiled at all the ladies in the queue as I answered my phone.
Needless to say, that since then, I always seem to get a big smile from the girls behind the tills!

Thanks lads!

You've made an old man extremely happy, and popular!

The Worm..........................

No comments: