Wednesday 21 March 2007

What a sad state of affairs!

God, life in England has become so bloody sad!

I was in the town recently, when I saw a very young little tot, walking along very shakily, and on her own.
The poor little thing fell over, and started to cry, quite distressed.
My natural instinct (just like yours probably) was to go over to her, pick her up, and calm her down.
So what did I do?
Nothing!
And why?
Because if I had of done, I would have been accused of child abduction, and god knows what else!
So I looked around for the parents, only to find them walking in front, about 15 yards away, and completely oblivious of what was going on.
So I called to them, and they went to the little girls aid.

Now is that bloody sad or what!!!
Sad, because I couldn't go the the little girls aid for fear of being arrested!
And sad, because her parents were not protecting, and looking after her! The scum bags!
Some people just don't deserve the gift of children!

A sad state of affairs I think you'd agree!

Your very sad Worm.............................



No comments: