Saturday 17 March 2007

Brown or Prescott?

Deputy?
Vice Captain?

To me, if anything happened to the Leader, the deputy took over!
Kennedy was assasinated, and Vice President Johnson was President within 24 hours!
So it seems to me, that when Blair steps down, John Prescott should be his natural successor. But for some reason, the Premiership is open to any Tom, Dick, or Harry within the Labour Party. Gordon Brown seems to be the forerunner, but just like football "it's a funny old game!" so who knows who we'll get lumbered with?
It's not the way that I expected things to go, but I am extremely grateful that it has, because I just cannot stand the thought of that fat, smug, condescending bastard John Prescott becoming my PM! He has proved to us all, over the years, that he is untrustworthy, a cheat, a liar, completely self serving, and shows nothing but contempt for the likes of you and me! (he should have been a Tory!)
He earns an absolute fortune, he is mollycoddled left right and centre, has free residences (not 2 up 2 downs I hasten to add!) and could very easily retire right now, and have a wonderful carefree life. (but he wont, because the more he has, the more he wants, and will say or do anything to keep his snout firmly in the trough!)
Just remember that he will spend the rest of his days living high on the hog at yours and my expense! (now the thought of that really does piss me off!) Nobody ever told me that life was going to be fair, and when I see that shit, I realise it's true!
I'm not a violent person, but I could quite happily punch him in the mouth!

So let's all hope, that whoever becomes the next Labour PM, he or she will put us 1st for a change! But past experience tells me that it won't happen, and that the likes of Prescott and his cronies will get even fatter at our expense!

The Worm...................................

No comments: