Saturday 17 March 2007

Is Gordon really for turning?

I have just read, with great delight, that Gordon Brown is about to "dump" his draconian community charge changes!

I'd like to think that he'd realised that this was a step too far, but somehow, I don't think so!

More like he's finally realised that the Labour party will lose the next General Election if he carries them through ( and he so wants to be PM doesn't he! )
And who knows, they still might lose anyway, after the way that they have abused and neglected us over the past 10 years, with their inefficiency to solve our problems, and increased tax burdens!
But if they do remain in office, don't think that the Lyons Report is "dumped! (It took 3 years to produce! Just how much did that cost I wonder?) I am confident that it is merely "shelved" for now!
Once Labour are safely back in office (maybe), the Lyons Report will emerge again, mark my words, and he will get us all back with a vengence !!! However, I don't think that the proposed "super band" charge on houses worth over £1,000,000. will ever come to fruition. The main reason for that, is that a majority of MPs would be affected too! (god forbid that they should ever pay their way or be affected by the unfair policies that they love to inflict on you and me!)
So earmark this blog for future reference!
You don't have to be Nostradamus to predict anything that this lot are capable of!

Me? Cynical? No, not really, just realistic!

Keep worming!

The Worm......................

No comments: